Subject: Re: Does mega.nz recognize megatools connection as a session?
From: rbt5rl0
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 00:48:56 +0000
Oh ok, I have multiple free accounts and tried using df to check if mega have deleted my files due to inactivity, I think the below sample test will flag as a session with mega. Please confirm.

megatools df --used --gb -u "emailaddress" -p "password"

Thanks again :)

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.