Subject: Re: Help for problem to use Megaatools
From: Prahlad Shah
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 21:44:48 +0545
oh yes i tried the upgraded version too but same problem occurs.
C:\Users\LEGION\Downloads\Compressed\megatools-1.11.0-git-20200404-win64\megatools-1.11.0-git-20200404-win64>megatools
ls
ERROR: Can't login to mega.nz: API call 'us' failed: Server returned error
EEXPIRED

Can u give me any developers email who can help me to fix this problem?