Subject: Re: Help for problem to use Megaatools
From: Prahlad Shah
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 10:09:03 +0545
i hv upgraded megatools to latest. but still i get the same error. also
check new version of win64 zip doesnt look like it contains all the
required files.
if the problem remains. Can u suggest me plz any other way to list the file
names of all folders contained in my mega account . plz help this out.