Subject: Feauture Request - different exit status on “File_already exists”
From: Bradley Newton
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2020 23:48:59 -0700
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to tweak some things so that the exit status upon a “File already exists” error would be unique. I’m dealing with a situation similar to that of the person who opened the issue, https://github.com/megous/megatools/issues/434, on GitHub (before you moved over). I saw something was starting to be formulated in that thread, and was wondering if it’s something that might be dealt with soon or if there’s some alternative way to treat “File already exists” as more of a WARNING than an ERROR.

Thanks