Subject: Re: Raspberry Pi
From: Ondřej Jirman
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 18:31:21 +0200
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 06:15:05PM +0200, Sarah wrote:
> Hey Megous,
>
> Are there currently any binaries of megatools for Raspberry Pi 2? I remember
> there was a working on a while ago. (Development branch/most recent version of
> megatools).

Yes, arm version megatools-1.11.0-git-20200404-linux-arm.tar.gz (it's built with
armv7l toolchain) works for me on Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Rev 1.1 on 32-bit Arch
Linux ARM.

> it’s armhf if I remember correctly. Neither the ARM or aarch64 worked for me.

The build I mentioned above is armhf (it uses hardware accelerated floating
point routines).

What do you have in /proc/cpuinfo?

regards,
	o.