Subject: Re: Megatool
From: Ondřej Jirman
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 17:28:15 +0200
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 06:20:07PM +0300, Yaser wrote:
> Thanks for the reply 😊
> but the error is EARGS Not EXPIRED

right. It might also be a wrong password or username. If you
use special characters in your password that may be interpretted
non-literally by the shell or the ini file parser, you need
to escape them properly. megarc manpage has more info.

https://megatools.megous.com/man/megarc.html

Mega's error codes are not documentend, so I don't have more
info.

You may also want to try the latest version of megatools. 1.10.2 is
quite old.

regards,
	o.