Subject: Re: bugs && tnx for nice project
From: Ondřej Jirman
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 18:24:38 +0100
Hello,

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 10:21:44PM +0900, Art Nikpal wrote:
> hi tnx for cool tools
> nice project!!!
>
> some bugs
>
> 1) megatools dl TOTAL_WRONG_LINK && echo NOT RETURN ERROR CODE
>
> example
>
> ./megatools dl http:/google.com || echo OOPS
> WARNING: Skipping invalid Mega download link: http:/google.com

It's a warning, not an error. Invalid links are simply skipped.
If the link is valid, but fails to download, that is considered
an error.

> NOT print OOPS
>
> 2) progress bar not check terminal size can if we have long download
> name its mess  screen

Yup.

> 3) wrong progress status => if we try continue braked download - every
> time display status from 0 but in real we continue download
>
> some suggestion for improves

Yes, that's a known limitation of how the progress reporting works
now. It can't be fixed without a bigger re-write.

> 1) for example like curl must have timeouts retries options etc

It already has those. They are just not exposed as command line
arguments.

regards,
	o.