Subject: Re: bugs && tnx for nice project
From: Ondřej Jirman
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 16:02:52 +0100
On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 02:29:32PM +0900, Art Nikpal wrote:
> > It's a warning, not an error. Invalid links are simply skipped.
> If the link is valid, but fails to download, that is considered
> an error.
>
> im talk about program must return 0 code if everything is ok
> if we have wrong behaviour we must return another code ....
> not possible use simple error code for check it need parse text output
> its not cool

No. People may already rely on the current behavior, that makes it easy to feed
a bunch of links to megatools dl and megatools will only download those mega.nz
links and warn about non-mega.nz ones, and only return error status if actual
mega links failed to download. I'll not be breaking other people's scripts just
because you like a different behavior.

regards,
	o.