Subject: Re: Clone Import
From: Humberto Castelo Branco
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2020 18:27:01 -0300
Hello, thanks for the reply, I would like to take the opportunity and
congratulate you once again, your program is excellent and very well done,
for now I will use the megacmd mega-import, I even have this function
programmed in PHP, I need take the time to convert the code from PHP to C
or Python or JS, but it will probably be C because the intention is to
create executable megaimport and megaexport.