Subject: Support
From: Niklas Finkel
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 08:22:43 +0530
Hello, I hope you're well.

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for all you do. Megatools is one of the
reasons why I still upload to MEGA, otherwise I would have given up on it a
long time ago.

I had a query - I am trying one of the new experimental builds you've
uploaded on the site on my Ubuntu machine. The version I've downloaded is:

megatools-1.11.0-git-20191107.tar.gz               07-Nov-2019 14:49
       101957

When I try to install it like every past installation of megatools
(extract, ./configure, make, make install) it won't work on ./configure

I've read the README but I couldn't find any details in there either. Any
idea on how I could get this to work? The files/folders inside the archive
are as follows:

*contrib*  install-symlinks.sh  LICENSE      meson_options.txt  README  TODO

*docs*     *lib*                  meson.build  NEWS               *tests*
*tools*

Thank you!