Subject: Re: megatools big file upload error question
From: Hei suen Lau
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 03:51:59 +0000 (UTC)
 Thank for your  reply ..

i try to upload big file with Vmware(Centos 7).
it is fast and stable.

why uploading with win10 is unstable and high cup usage ?

    Ondřej Jirman (<megatools@megous.com>) 在 2019年6月18日星期二 上午3:56:54 [GMT+8] 寫道:

 Hi,

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 05:53:32AM +0000, Hei suen Lau wrote:
> For big file such as 800Mb... when upload failed i need to upload from the first chunk
>
> if upload failed
> can the software try to re-upload the error chunk..i don't want to start again..

It can't be done. mega.nz doesn't allow this. Last time I tried to
re-upload failed chunks, it would return errors anyway.

regards,
    o.