Subject: Re: megadf error after successful megareg
From: Ondřej Jirman
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 11:38:52 +0200
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 02:05:49AM -0400, David T-G wrote:
> Hi, all --
>
> I was delighted to finally be able to install megatools on my little Win8
> netbook so that I could set up a new account that will work with megatools
> on my forthcoming Linux box.  Yay!  I used the Chocolatey install and was
> able to successfully
>
>   megareg --register
>
> and
>
>   megareg --verify
>
> and get the "Welcome to Mega" letter.  All's well, right?
>
> I tried to connect on my Android phone and got an account / password
> failure error.  I scrolled back through my history and confirmed the data
> I used, but trying again still failed.
>
> OK, then...  I went back to the netbook and tried
>
>   megadf
>
> with the same creds and again got a failure.  Arrrgh!  I tried adding
>
>   --debug api
>
> and saw a 'us' failure with an ENOENT error.
>
> How shall I proceed?

That error means wrong username or password, usually. Check that you're using
the latest 1.11.x version, and that the password is entered correctly. If you're
using megarc to enter the password, make sure you don't have trailing
whitespace, or if you use any special characters that are interepred by the ini
parser, that you escape them correctly.

	o.