Subject: megatools - NOT a bug!
From: C B
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 23:21:34 -0500
Hey, just wanted to thank you for the experimental static megatools tar for
debian 64 (megatools 1.11.0-git-20190324).  They works great on Debian 8,
while the older preinstalled (I'm not root) packages get kinda confused
about things.   It's currently fetching from 1MB to 15MB/s.

Haven't tried a newly created ID yet (201811+), I expect that to still
break. :-(  Oh well.

I like the single command syntax with an action verb, although you might
create 1-liner shell scripts to convert the old syntax "megadl" to the new
one "megatools dl "$@"'".  But that might be more support, so you might add
a "for" script in the installation doc that creates links for the old stuff
and let THEM install it if necessary. :-)

Just wanted to drop you a line - thanks again!