Subject: Re: Error Login
From: cristopher solis
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 18:57:05 -0300
Hi,
If it executes, but it does not download, since the daily quota by
default was already occupied, so I wanted to enter with my username
and password.
the version I'm using is: megatools-1.11.0-git-20200830-win64.zip
<https://megatools.megous.com/builds/experimental/megatools-1.11.0-git-20200830-win64.zip>

De antemano muchas gracias!

--

*Saluda Atentamente.*