Subject: Re: Problems uploading files with non-English characters on Win 10
From: Terri
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 02:37:38 +0000
Hi

Thanks for your reply. You replied: "Check what environment variables megacmd sets and set them, yourself in powershell before running megatools. That should help."

How do I check what environment variables megacmd sets? All I do in PowerShell when using megacmd is this:

Open a PowerShell console then type these commands in:
Set-Alias megacmd "$env:LOCALAPPDATA\MEGAcmd\MEGAclient.exe"
megacmd login "my@email.com" "mypassword"
megacmd put "C:\Upload\Привет мир.txt"

and it just works. I don't need to do anything else in the console.

Thanks,Terri