Subject: megatools
From: frakman@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 15:54:28 +0000
I just came across this wonderful tool today.

I know this email is meant for reporting bugs but I just wanted to say how grateful I am to you for making this project. Also, the video demonstration was very helpful.

A couple of questions though. Why did you choose to remove it from Github? Posting issues is easier on there. There's also a Discussions tab that can be enabled to facilitate discussions much like an online forum page.

Also, it would be helpful if the example commands you used in the video were in the README somewhere to be copy-pasted easily. I looked at the manual page (https://megatools.megous.com/man/megatools.html) but didn't see any mention of the megasync command that you used in the video. Am I missing something?

[cid:def5ce63-8db8-4dce-b36b-210bff72befc]

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Frak