Subject: Question about installation on MacOS
From: Ng Jia Neng
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 23:19:38 -0400
Hi there,

Thank you so much for creating the megatools package. I am running MacOS and I tired to install the latest package from https://megatools.megous.com/builds/experimental/ , but was unsure of the commands to run to install the package...

In particular, i have downloaded megatools-1.11.0-git-20200830.tar.gz and have extracted the compressed file. In terminal, i have cd -ed into the directory and tried various commands like ./install-symlinks.sh, and things like "make" / "make install" etc, but none of them are working. I have read the readme, but could not find specific instructions for macOS (the instruction for macOS is just the brew install instruction - which is not the latest experimental build).

I have wondering if you could point me to the right command for the installation / potentially include it in the readme so noobs like me would be able to proceed haha.

Thank you so much again! May you have a fantastic week ahead!

Sincerely,
JN