Subject: Re: Unable to download /file/ mega url, and some folders fail to download bug
From: clowngpt
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 02:03:58 +0000
Hi,

I spoke too soon, it fails part way through the download instead now.

I waited until the choco version updated and its still the same error.

"megatools dl --debug api,fs https://mega.nz/#!PDpSHQBR!B4DqmJNeUBEcgXHAlPyGB3DIdWS0cHOfzBdeL0gqHo4
-> [{
        "a": "g",
        "g": 1,
        "ssl": 0,
        "p": "PDpSHQBR"
}]
<- [{
        "s": 8261378064,
        "at": "H64AQ1CbsZqScYs3kRFgWuSAAOqI7i5tyW-gS1BcEtCyzRk2QqURX9pjvhQNk6zxwft8ZUQLiwKW843NZAFglazmpiSmEXE3hGzVnE8sk2EYGPQOw0vYo9nnwvBbB1dQtoS2dPQmq2sUGhO6y5boIutgPXNQsq6kZEcpHfz1fjs",
        "msd": 1,
        "fa": "888:0*-mQlNhXQiy4/890:1*ZqFS3nZjhi8/268:8*4Pph_AbidTo",
        "tl": 2539,
        "g": "http://gfs262n321.userstorage.mega.co.nz/dl/L4swCV3rFNVhEgIaInjaQRrrEPnTOWwi5Oebm9IUVJ9WyO9NT05fazrClfgUxsPFC4tj-xe6BwUtS5YUyXSmcH1QgDpAlqj-ewht1-x6tFAG7niHSg2-c-PwAwhMP-dkBlIJr2p3XRJCB9WrkZrnfJBnCy0QHycntQfh7hjfFb3azabKgm7wsw7-qSw1nKSTsc5k9mEY2NXXEF3zhWg3xlNTcbH5L6OaIooQDi08rcfJAXfafNo3pwMgBA",
        "ip": [
                "94.24.36.31",
                "2a0b:e44:1::31"
        ]