Subject: Request
From: 20211011newyiom7e
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 03:47:08 +0000
On Windows, when using "megatools put" to upload a file, I can get errorlevel 2 for when the file is already uploaded and errorlevel 1 for when the upload failed (I've been getting some SSL errors as of late).

When using "megatools copy" to upload a folder, it will give both errorlevel 1 for when the files already exist and when the upload has failed. If possible, can "megatools copy" have different errorlevels for these 2 errors just like "megatools put"? Thanks. Your tool is super helpful, thank you for your time and effort on it.