Subject: Re: Recovery Key and Download Links
From: TenDigitRandomString
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 18:45:39 +0000
When we sign up for mega we receive an warning message, within the welcome message:
"Warning: Due to our advanced end-to-end encryption, it is mathematically impossible for us to recover or reset your password. If you lose your password, you will lose access to the data in your MEGA account. We highly recommend you make a backup of your Recovery Key now: <BUTTON>".
The recovery key is the same as the master key without the trailing '=' and a underline instead of a slash.

Thanks for the answer.