Subject: [megatools]feature request: add a command to view file info without downloading
From: mohamed Bassiouny
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 16:45:43 +0000
Hi there,

I would like to thank you a lot for the great effort put in this great tool. I use it a lot and it is very helpful.

I would like to request a feature to be added if possible. It will be very helpful to be able to see the file properties (filesize, filename) without downloading the file.

Some tools like this https://github.com/smartinm/mega-php-client  already had the feature (see public_file_info).  Sadly this tool no longer works, and I lack the knowledge to fix it or figure what is wrong with it. So I am using your tool via exec() in my php form to import files.

Thanks

Regards