Subject: megatools incompatible with accounts created post account security update.
From: chowda Kitch
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 18:02:36 -0400
Hello, I really appreciate all the work you have put into this invaluable
tool. Megatools has saved me countless amounts of time. That being said,
any account created after mega's recent account security update cannot be
accessed by megatools. I can still access older accounts that were created
before the update. for example, even attempting to check the free space on
my newer account with "megatools.exe df --free -u EMAIL -p PASSWORD"
outputs the following in my terminal:
WARNING: Skipping import of a key KEY because it's authentication failed
WARNING: Skipping import of a key KEY because it's authentication failed
WARNING: Skipping FS node KEY because node key wasn't found
WARNING: Skipping FS node KEY because node key wasn't found
WARNING: Skipping FS node KEY because node key wasn't found
...429 more times
213669186

I replaced the nodes with the word KEY just in case it may not be wise to
share them. Hopefully there is a solution soon, though I am in no rush and
am definitely not attempting to come off as entitled to the update patch
because I respect the reality of this being an independent project that you
are putting recreational time into. I just thought I would reach out and
let you know. Thanks again for creating this.