Subject: Bug with a warning.
From: Lex
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 16:27:13 +0000
Hi

So I've opened a browser session, I got the message to update my account's security key, gave it OK. Then I've created a folder, moved some files, exported it to another account and deleted that folder and its contents.

Before doing that I've queried the list of files and space for that account with megatools.
After that as well. Before, no such message, but after, I got this message:

WARNING: Skipping import of a key pg1wlIzB because it's authentication failed

A debug listing shows me something like this:
FS: {
"ok0": [{ ...

}, {
"h": "pg1wlIzB",
"ha": "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA",
"k": "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" }],
"f": [{ ... }]

}, {
"h": "pg1wlIzB",
"ha": "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA",
"k": "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" }],

Where as other entries have non AAA-keys but random characters.
It only happens on --reload, which I use often.

Any idea how to clear this?
I've tried refresh of the browser version, cleared all sessions, cleared the cache files for megatools in Local\Temp but nothing helped.
I've tried it with a different account, where I didn't perform the MEGA export, but logged in, confirmed the account key change and existed and nothing wrong there. No warning gets shown even with --reload.