Subject: Megadl Downloading Error
From: ...era@ethz.ch
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 14:54:40 +0200
Hi Ondřej,

I’m researcher in ETH Zurich and I’ve hosted some files in mega.nz to distribute across the community. I was instructing to use the megatools to download files using the public link.

However, the files are not getting downloaded correctly for all.

Here’s a command line: “megadl https://mega.nz/file/I11xFI7Z#TLaoOb6TSYQ6QrSzan9uEyrWSDc7zNcQfoQXHWoGvAo"

I’m using megatools v1.9.98. In only one machine the getting downloaded correctly. But in every other machine (every user whom I have distributed the links), megadl is throwing the following error:
"WARNING: Skipping invalid Mega download link: https://mega.nz/file/I11xFI7Z#TLaoOb6TSYQ6QrSzan9uEyrWSDc7zNcQfoQXHWoGvAo"

Any help to resolve this issue will be highly helpful. Thanks in advance.

Rahul.

---
Rahul Bera
http://people.inf.ethz.ch/rahbera/