Subject: megatools-cli on OpenBSD
From: ...xmm@tutanota.com
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 05:51:29 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

My name is Erno Csatlos. I have been a Linux user since 2000, and subscribe to mega.nz for my file storage needs. Up until now I used the sync tool provided by mega on my laptop running KDE on Debian.

Just recently I installed OpenBSD and I'm trying to see if megatools on the command line can help satisfy my needs for accessing files on the mega storage site.

I read the documentation and created the ~/.megarc file, but I recently enabled 2FA. Without 2FA I am able to use megatools successfully. With 2FA enabled, I am not. I was wondering if there is a workaround, or if for the moment I just need to keep 2FA turned off.

Thank you for making this tools available.

Sincerely,

Erno
--
I recommend Tutanota - secure and ad-free email service: www.tutanota.com <http://www.tutanota.com>